Hand picked, 40% destemmed to receive several hours skin contact. Then pressed with the remaining 60% whole bunch.

Fermented in barrels using wild indigenous yeast.
Monthly battonage.
90% Malolactic fermentation
Oak: 15% new (Hungarian)
Alc 13%/vol
T/Acid 6g/L

Colour: Pale gold
Nose: Apples and apricots with notes of brioche complexity
Palate: Fine texture, white peach and apple, slight tropical spice